Educational Site By Sreyas In Laravel9 And ReactJS
DreamIgnite is driven by a team of management and psychology experts with experience of more than 25 years. It’s an exam management system developed in CodeIgnitor.The application can be used by the students to purchase study materials, and take examinations, it also provides a better environment for study. This application gives importance to special children (with autism and other cognitive disorders).
It’s an ongoing Sreyas project with the most modern features integrated into it. Products from Sreyas It Solutions include Exam Portals, Matrimonial Portals, Online Shopping Portals, Attendance Management Systems, and Ticket Booking Websites, among others. Modern technologies, such as ReactJS, Tailwind CSS, JWT authentication, Drupal 10, Laravel 10, and others, are all used in Sreyas IT Solutions’ projects. Sreyas offers a range of services, such as development, design, infrastructure, and migration. We provide our services throughout Europe, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, and others.
- The client requirement was a stack update of the software to the latest technologies.
- Update the application with the latest technologies.
- Further extension of the application should be possible.
- The website should have a better document for the client to work on it in the future.
- Improve UI and UX.
- Implemented a headless framework with Laravel9 as the backend and ReactJs as the front end.
- JWT Authentication implementation for better security of the application.
- Sreyas followed three-tier architecture as this allows us to expand the software to different platforms in the future, and the same for web/mobile/PWA.
- Implemented a headless framework with Laravel 9 as the backend and React JS as the front end.
- Secure the application using JWT authentication.
- Tailwind CSS is used for better designing the application.
Tools and Technologies used:
- Laravel 9
- Tailwind CSS
- JWT Authentication
- Swagger documentation
The DreamIgnite project is still ongoing with the most modern tools and technologies available.