Upgrade PHP version
An upgraded PHP version will have a huge impact on the speed and performance of the site, the website will be faster and have a huge increase in performance. The latest version of Php shows the latest security features like;
1. SQL injections
2. Directory traversal and code injection
3. Cross-site scripting and password storage
When the PHP version is upgraded it can take some minutes for the change to take effect on the website.
1. Log in to your website control panel.
2. Choose PHP and database settings on the advanced setting file.
3. Click to update Php versions.
4. Choose the latest Php version you want to switch to and click to save button.