Whether you’re starting from scratch or changing the color scheme of an existing website, this guide will help you choose the right colors for your website. Visuals are important in website design.
After all, branding relies heavily on color. However, choosing a color scheme for your website requires that you have a clear idea of one thing: what you want your brand to convey.
Why Colors on Websites Matter
Web design relies heavily on color, which also has the power to evoke specific emotions. There is a lot of psychology behind color; you might be shocked to learn that 85% of consumers think that color has a significant impact on their purchasing decisions.
Therefore, you should develop a unified color scheme and identify a set of colors that complement your brand. Having said that, it’s critical to understand the idea of asymmetrical balance and how to contrast different parts of your website.
7 Guidelines for Choosing Color Schemes for Websites
- Learn About The Color Wheel
- Understanding color schemes
- Take a look at color psychology
- Deal with the Visual Hierarchy
- Pay great attention to clickability and actionability
- Bear in mind responsive design
- Adopt neutral color schemes
To know more visit 7 Rules for Choosing a Stunning Website Color Scheme
What Colors Should You Choose for Your Website
Here are the procedures you should follow when choosing colors for your website, whether you’re designing a new one or redesigning an existing one:
- Select a primary color: Go with a color that matches the active nature of the product or service you are offering.
- Select your add-on colors: Pick one or two add-on colors that go well with your major color, ideally colors that make your primary color “pop.”
- Select a background color: Pick a color for your website’s background that is maybe less “aggressive” than your primary color.
- Select a typeface color: Decide on a color for the text that will appear on your website. Keep in mind that a solid black typeface is rare and not advised.
Additionally, don’t be hesitant to use various web tools to discover your ideal color scheme, there are many options available.
Depending on what your website is trying to do, some colors work better than others.
Sreyas IT Solutions helps in building an optimized website with much better core web vitals. We are also one of the leading web and mobile application development companies and well expertise in e-commerce development and also provide post-launch support and maintenance.